HTML reports

rockobonaparte

I've been required to generate a lot of pretty reports lately, and I've
been using tables in HTML to handle most of the work. I have a large
module to help me in this, and it tends to work OK. I'm curious if I
could have used Perl formats to generate most of this stuff in the
first place. I don't see much mention of HTML in the Camel Book, let
alone when discussing formats. Is there a way to output a format as an
HTML table? If so, is there a way to generate colored text, and do
some other effects?