HTML Scrambler

Aaron

Does anyone know where I can find an isapi filter or asp or asp.net
script that would scramble my output html/javascript? I know they are
scripts that scrambles the js file for you
http://www.shopable.co.uk/scrambler.html but it doesn't do it in real
time. Each time I change something in the js file, I need to use the
scrambler again. Is there a script that can protect my code in real
time?

Example:
i have an regular html page on my server (page1.htm). When a visitor
request this page through the script
http://www.server.com/scramber.dll?page=page1.htm
It would automatically scramble the htm file. The user would not
notice any different unless he use view source.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Anon-E-Moose

(e-mail address removed) (Aaron) wrote in
Each time I change something in the js file, I need to use the
scrambler again. Is there a script that can protect my code in real
time?

I don't think it's possible to scamble javascript in real time.

Scott Allen

I don't think anyone has found it to be worth the effort. The best a
scrambler could do is make it a little more difficult for a human to
read the HTML and JavaScript.

Kevin Spencer

True. If the browser can read it, so can I.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer