    Can you tell me how to fix this?

    thanks,

    Arun
    Arun Nair, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Arun Nair

    Tim Slattery Guest

    (Arun Nair) wrote:

    >I have a jsp page which needs a drop down select box. I am using
    >struts, so for the drop down I have
    >
    >in a jsp page. But when the page is executed in place of the above
    >values
    > I get ???en_US.null?? for all the 3 values in the browser.
    >
    >Can you tell me how to fix this?

    The "value" attribute tells the browser what string to send to the
    server when the option is chosen. But you're not telling the browser
    what to show the user. I think you want to say something like this:

    value="Government">Government</html:eek:ption>
    Sector</html:eek:ption>
    Sector</html:eek:ption>

    --
    Tim Slattery