Html - Simple Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi

    At the moment, I have part of my web page set up using
    Labels but for efficiency (i.e. saving time going back to
    the server each time I open up the page) I want to use
    static text HTML for some of my labels. I've had a go at
    this but I'm finding that the text can be altered on the
    web page so how do I stop this?

    At the moment I have,
    <INPUT style="BORDER-RIGHT: silver thin solid; BORDER-TOP:
    silver thin solid; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: x-large;
    Z-INDEX: 104; LEFT: 236px; MARGIN: 1px; BORDER-LEFT:
    silver thin solid; WIDTH: 590px; COLOR: gray; BORDER-
    BOTTOM: silver thin solid; FONT-FAMILY: 'Palatino
    Linotype'; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 20px; HEIGHT: 48px;
    BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"
    type=text size=93 value="The text part" Width="
    Height="runat="server" 595px? 49px?>

    I know how to put just basic text in but I need to include
    the style features - can anyone help?

    Guest, Dec 2, 2003

    Guest Guest

    Found it - there's a readonly option.