Html - Simple Question

Guest

Hi

At the moment, I have part of my web page set up using
Labels but for efficiency (i.e. saving time going back to
the server each time I open up the page) I want to use
static text HTML for some of my labels. I've had a go at
this but I'm finding that the text can be altered on the
web page so how do I stop this?

At the moment I have,
<INPUT style="BORDER-RIGHT: silver thin solid; BORDER-TOP:
silver thin solid; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: x-large;
Z-INDEX: 104; LEFT: 236px; MARGIN: 1px; BORDER-LEFT:
silver thin solid; WIDTH: 590px; COLOR: gray; BORDER-
BOTTOM: silver thin solid; FONT-FAMILY: 'Palatino
Linotype'; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 20px; HEIGHT: 48px;
BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"
type=text size=93 value="The text part" Width="
Height="runat="server" 595px? 49px?>

I know how to put just basic text in but I need to include
the style features - can anyone help?