    greeeat! :-D

    Many greetings to all in this newsgroup.

    Vincent

    Vincent de Veaux, Dec 28, 2003

  2. "Vincent de Veaux" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have two questions:
    >
    > 1. I'm looking for a software, that works with html-files. It should be

    able
    > to browse folders for a special entry and delete or exchange it. E.g.: I
    > wanna delete my email adresses in the source code out of maybe 100
    > html-sites. I start a programme and tell him what's to delete within these
    > html-files. Anyone has heard from such a software maybe?? :) Many thanks!

    What you're asking for is an HTML editor with "find and replace" capability.
    I know HomeSite can do that.

    > 2. I'm looking for a three columns structured website, but I wish just ONE
    > html-file. that is needed to edit if I wish a change. This should be like

    > left and a right frame with a mainframe in the middle. Any hints? Would be
    > greeeat! :-D

    Not frames. What you're looking for is SSI or includes via PHP. SSI would
    probably be the easiest way to accomplish this, for you. See:
    bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml for info.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Vincent de Veaux wrote:
    > I'm looking for a software, that works with html-files. It should be able
    > to browse folders for a special entry and delete or exchange it. E.g.: I
    > wanna delete my email adresses in the source code out of maybe 100
    > html-sites. I start a programme and tell him what's to delete within these
    > html-files. Anyone has heard from such a software maybe?? :) Many thanks!

    Perl.

    > I'm looking for a three columns structured website, but I wish just ONE
    > html-file. that is needed to edit if I wish a change. This should be like a
    > left and a right frame with a mainframe in the middle. Any hints? Would be
    > greeeat! :-D

    SSI or a preprocessor.

    Leif K-Brooks, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Vincent de Veaux wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have two questions:
    >
    > 1. I'm looking for a software, that works with html-files. It should be able
    > to browse folders for a special entry and delete or exchange it. E.g.: I
    > wanna delete my email adresses in the source code out of maybe 100
    > html-sites. I start a programme and tell him what's to delete within these
    > html-files. Anyone has heard from such a software maybe?? :) Many thanks!

    what os are you on?? if it's linux or *nix THAT would be easy with shell
    scripts and sed/GNU sed.

    Thomas

    Thomas Jollans, Dec 28, 2003
  5. > Not frames. What you're looking for is SSI or includes via PHP. SSI
    would
    > probably be the easiest way to accomplish this, for you. See:
    > bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml for info.
    >
    > --Tina

    Thank you for all your hints. :) I'm asking me, if it would be possible to
    see an example to see, how it works. Or better a download template or
    something else to experience with.

    Vincent

    Vincent de Veaux, Dec 28, 2003
  6. "Vincent de Veaux" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have two questions:
    >
    > 1. I'm looking for a software, that works with html-files. It should be

    able
    > to browse folders for a special entry and delete or exchange it. E.g.: I
    > wanna delete my email adresses in the source code out of maybe 100
    > html-sites. I start a programme and tell him what's to delete within these
    > html-files. Anyone has heard from such a software maybe?? :) Many thanks!

    homesite or dreamweaver.

    Fredo Vincentis, Dec 28, 2003
  7. "Vincent de Veaux" <> wrote in message
    > > Not frames. What you're looking for is SSI or includes via PHP. SSI

    > would
    > > probably be the easiest way to accomplish this, for you. See:
    > > bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml for info.
    > >
    > > --Tina

    > Thank you for all your hints. :) I'm asking me, if it would be possible

    > see an example to see, how it works. Or better a download template or
    > something else to experience with.

    You don't need a template for SSI, its one small line of code that links to
    your content. Visit the URL I gave you earlier. It will all make sense.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Dec 29, 2003
  8. Vincent de Veaux

    Sjeef Guest

    > "Vincent de Veaux" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have two questions:
    >>
    >> 1. I'm looking for a software, that works with html-files. It should
    >> be able to browse folders for a special entry and delete or exchange
    >> it. E.g.: I wanna delete my email adresses in the source code out of
    >> maybe 100 html-sites. I start a programme and tell him what's to
    >> delete within these html-files. Anyone has heard from such a
    >> software maybe?? :) Many thanks!

    With HTML-kit it is possible to find and replace in a batch operation
    through multiple HTML-files.
    You can download this editor at: www.chami.com
    There is also a very active newsgroup: news.chamisplace.com
    As far as I know the main menu of the kit is also available in the German
    language.

    --
    Gerard Schaefers

    Homepage: http://www.xs4all.nl/~sjeef