html sql client

gert

Anybody who is interested in a sql client with a html interface

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dfo/

db7 is for python based on cherrypy, code is straightforward and easy
to modify so it can work with other sql databases.

db5 was before i knew pyhton :)

Suggestions very welcome about what to do next.

I was thinking about making a column module that names the columns, i
was hoping there would be some sort of api feature that already exist
because parsing sql statemants to figure out which column is refers to
what is allot of work.

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

I was thinking about making a column module that names the columns, i
was hoping there would be some sort of api feature that already exist
because parsing sql statemants to figure out which column is refers to
what is allot of work.

Are you searching for the `description` attribute of cursors? Section
`Cursor Objects`:

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0249/

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch