HTML Strict Help Please!

e n | c k m a

Hello,

Recently I started work on a PHP class that would help me update "News"
messages on web sites easily and everything went perfectly until today. I
kept hearing people say "You should try using HTML 4.01 Strict since you're
starting a new web site!". So I thought why not, I'll give it a go. I'd
never worked with it before but was willing to try it out and hopefully
start a new chapter in my web development education.

Anyway, here's some code that validates under HTML 4.01 Strict [I can't show
you the whole page because I have no server to put it on]. The only problem
with this code is that the news "header" text ["another test"] is put on the
same line as the "article" text ["This is a test..."]. I want it to be to
the right of the date and header separator [" :: "].
How would I do this?

Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: red; font-size: small;
font-weight: none; font-style: none; background-color:

sans-serif; color: blue; font-size: small; font-weight: none; font-style:
italic; background-color: none">another test</div>

color: black; font-size: small; font-weight: none; font-style: none;
background-color: none">This is a test...</p>

Thanks in advance,

Nick.

e n | c k m a

Nevermind,

I was able to fix it and have it still validate okay - I'm happy now :)

Thanks anyway.

Nick.