    this possible? And if so, can you point me in the right direction.

    Thank you,
    Terry

    Terry, Jun 11, 2008

  2. On Jun 11, 7:01 pm, Terry <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >  I'm having issues with writing html string to a bookmark in MS Word 2007. I
    > have a richtextbox control which returns HTML string, I would like to take
    > that string and put it into a MS Word document and formatted to HTML Tags. Is
    > this possible? And if so, can you point me in the right direction.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Terry

    Is this about Asp.Net?

    As far as I know, Word generates hyperlinks automatically and doesn't
    use HTML tags for that.

    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Do you know if there is a style sheet out there that can replace the html
    tags with MS word formatting tags?

    Terry, Jun 11, 2008
  4. There are a variety of ways to export HTML to Word (and Excel) most of which
    I've covered here:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExcelExport.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExportPanel.aspx

    Here are some good 3rd party options too in case you need more advanced
    functionality:
    http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/AsposeWord.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/OfficeWriter.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jun 12, 2008