html string to ms word document

Terry

Hello,
I'm having issues with writing html string to a bookmark in MS Word 2007. I
have a richtextbox control which returns HTML string, I would like to take
that string and put it into a MS Word document and formatted to HTML Tags. Is
this possible? And if so, can you point me in the right direction.

Thank you,
Terry

Guest

Hello,
 I'm having issues with writing html string to a bookmark in MS Word 2007. I
have a richtextbox control which returns HTML string, I would like to take
that string and put it into a MS Word document and formatted to HTML Tags. Is
this possible? And if so, can you point me in the right direction.

Thank you,
Terry

Is this about Asp.Net?

As far as I know, Word generates hyperlinks automatically and doesn't
use HTML tags for that.

Terry

Do you know if there is a style sheet out there that can replace the html
tags with MS word formatting tags?