HTML table on aspx web form

Nedu N

Hi,

I want to put a HTML table on aspx webform so that i can place my header,
menu, footer user controls appropriately.
I got 3 user controls
header.ascx
menu.ascx
footer.ascx

I trying to put a HTML table with width 100% and height 100% -
first row - height 10% for header ascx
next row - height 10% for menu.ascx
next row - height 70% for page content
last row - height 10% for footer.ascx..

the problem i am facing is that header anfd footer ascx's are showing fine
appropriately, but the menu ascx..is getting displayed somewhere randomly on
the page.

Any idea on this...or is there any other way to arrange this....

Thanks
Nedu

Kevin Spencer

Sounds like you may have used absolute positioning on that Control. Check
the Style attribute.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Nedu N

style attribute of aspx or ascx?

Kevin Spencer said:
Sounds like you may have used absolute positioning on that Control. Check
the Style attribute.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer
.Net Developer
Microsoft MVP
Big things are made up
of lots of little things.

randomly

Kevin Spencer

Most probably you'll find it in the Page template (aspx), or whatever User
Control (ascx) you put it in. Of course, if you had just looked, you would
already know by now.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer