HTML table on aspx web form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Nedu N, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Nedu N

    Nedu N Guest

    Hi,

    I want to put a HTML table on aspx webform so that i can place my header,
    menu, footer user controls appropriately.
    I got 3 user controls
    header.ascx
    menu.ascx
    footer.ascx

    I trying to put a HTML table with width 100% and height 100% -
    first row - height 10% for header ascx
    next row - height 10% for menu.ascx
    next row - height 70% for page content
    last row - height 10% for footer.ascx..

    the problem i am facing is that header anfd footer ascx's are showing fine
    appropriately, but the menu ascx..is getting displayed somewhere randomly on
    the page.

    Any idea on this...or is there any other way to arrange this....

    Thanks
    Nedu
    Nedu N, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Sounds like you may have used absolute positioning on that Control. Check
    the Style attribute.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Nedu N

    Nedu N Guest

    style attribute of aspx or ascx?

    Nedu N, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Most probably you'll find it in the Page template (aspx), or whatever User
    Control (ascx) you put it in. Of course, if you had just looked, you would
    already know by now.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Hi Nedu,

    I found that this post has been posted in several groups, I have replied
    you in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group. Please follow up
    there, I will work with you.
    Thanks for your understanding.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan