Html table question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by KDV, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. KDV

    KDV Guest

    I have html table contents (Just dummy text for testing)

    The question is that I am looking for a class which can accept this Html
    table contents and provide nice interface to parse it like getting how many
    rows this table has and other attributes(getting text in each cell etc.). Is
    there any class available in .NET ? I tried to use HtmlTable class but it
    does not accept InnerHtml as its property.

    Thanks in advance
    KDV
    KDV, Feb 21, 2005

  2. KDV

    KDV Guest

    I got an idea. I think I can use IHTMLDocument2 interface to parse Html. If
    anyone knows better and easy solution I shall be thankful.

    KDV

    KDV, Feb 22, 2005