    --
    Best Regards

    The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

    Mr Newbie, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Mr Newbie

    Garfield Guest

    Hi there,

    Yes it works! I just tried on my project:) You select cells first, then
    click on one of those align buttons in the top tool bar.

    Cheers

    Garfield, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Mr Newbie

    Mr Newbie Guest

    Thats so weird, when I tried this the other day they were grayed out !!!,
    now its working ????!????

    --
    Best Regards

    The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º