    scrolled programatically?

    TIA,
    Prateek

    Prateek, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Prateek

    Tee Guest

    This is not a server side things ...

    try to look for client script somewhere else

    "Prateek" <> wrote in message
    Hi All,

    This is actually a DHTML related question. I have a web page that is divided
    in 3 frames. The web page shown by each frame contains an HTML table in a
    DIV tag. Each table has lots of columns and rows so both vertical and
    horizontal scroll bars appear. Is there a way to sync the scrolling of each
    of the table so that when user scrolls one table, the other two tables are
    scrolled programatically?

    TIA,
    Prateek

    Tee, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Prateek

    Prateek Guest

    I know that! thats why I mentioned that its a DHTML related question. I feel
    somebody browsing this group might have come across a similar situation as
    we are all web developers here!

    Prateek, Dec 2, 2004