Html tables

Prateek

Hi All,

This is actually a DHTML related question. I have a web page that is divided
in 3 frames. The web page shown by each frame contains an HTML table in a
DIV tag. Each table has lots of columns and rows so both vertical and
horizontal scroll bars appear. Is there a way to sync the scrolling of each
of the table so that when user scrolls one table, the other two tables are
scrolled programatically?

TIA,
Prateek

Tee

This is not a server side things ...

try to look for client script somewhere else

Hi All,

This is actually a DHTML related question. I have a web page that is divided
in 3 frames. The web page shown by each frame contains an HTML table in a
DIV tag. Each table has lots of columns and rows so both vertical and
horizontal scroll bars appear. Is there a way to sync the scrolling of each
of the table so that when user scrolls one table, the other two tables are
scrolled programatically?

TIA,
Prateek

Prateek

I know that! thats why I mentioned that its a DHTML related question. I feel
somebody browsing this group might have come across a similar situation as
we are all web developers here!