    controls
    form will not display properly.
    What do you suggest?

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlYXRkYW5l?=, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Standard HTML controls should be a significant part of your repertoire:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n-us/dnaspp/html/ASPNet-ForgottenControls.asp

    HTH

    Dale
    --
    Dale Preston
    MCAD C#

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFsZQ==?=, Oct 20, 2006

  3. to see the problem with your current approach. do the following. under
    desktop properties, apperance, change font size to large, and view your
    page. displaying your page a computer with a monitor with a different
    resolution can cause the same issue.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Oct 20, 2006
  4. Some people like tables, some people don't.
    While they are a convenient way to structure layouts, they can also cause
    accessibility problems such as confusing screen readers about which order
    the content should be read. For this reason some web sites try to avoid
    tables and align the controls in the ways you have done.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 20, 2006