html-Tatoo?

faerber.jan

Hi,

any suggestion for a nice html Tatoo on my male body?

Should look like any other ordinary tatoo... No code or computer
sign...

thanks Jan

Harlan Messinger

Hi,

any suggestion for a nice html Tatoo on my male body?

Should look like any other ordinary tatoo... No code or computer
sign...

In other words, it should be HTML, but it shouldn't have any HTML. How Zen.

Harlan Messinger

dorayme said:
You mean you are OK for tattoos on your female body?

I was going to say something about that photo Boji or somebody directed
us to a couple of weeks ago and about substituting tattoos for the
t-shirt, but I figured it would be less crude to be oblique like this.

faerber.jan

IDENDITY?

Yes, nice.
Why not - but actually I would like to have a kind of graphic (dragon,
butterfly, tiger, sun,...)

A simple word is not what I am looking for.
Neither a chinese sign, nor a word-play (like "der1" for french "De
rien" what means something like "Here you are").

And I don't want to use html-tags or something like that.
(Than I could use also a simple bar code of a HTML-book you can buy in
a shop.)

It must not be a graphic, but it would be my first tatoo and therefore
I thought about
html. It can also has something to do with LAMP, XML, JAVA...
but HTML is something across-the-board.

I don't want to have a linux-penguin! (o;

But no problem if you don't have any ideas - maybe I will ask again.

good bye

faerber.jan

.... sorry ... my english is not so good. In german you use "must not"
in a different way.

So, ... it is not a must, that it is a picture / graphic / photo.
But I think I like a picture / graphic / photo most.

<http://dorayme.890m.com/alt/pics/xhtml_arm.jpg>
I like this not too much, because I don't know what it means. XML?
The graphic is quite ok - maybe a little bit to simple.
BTW: (0; : http://dorayme.890m.com/mars/Marspictures.pps - the last
thing is quite funny.

is funny, but I like a graphic / photo / picture more.
The idea is very good I think but I am not in that mood.
http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/linux-tattoo.jpg
http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2007/10/01/dna-tattoo_1822.jpg
http://www.i-9help.com/graphics/ElectronicTattoo.jpg
http://www.seekxl.de/blog/images/igoogle_tattoo.jpg
.... also funny, but not a tatoo that I like:

The thing can look like this:
http://www.cheminsdememoire.gouv.fr/image/Biographies/GHDenfertLionBelfort.jpg
https://www.herbalcantera.net/item_images/temporarytattoomikiosun_th.jpg
http://www.thecreativenut.co.uk/acatalog/TCN365 Traditional Ship.jpg

The point is that I would like to find something with html or internet
or computer etc.
But it should be something that everybody can except or else my wife
will beat me
because my head is full of computer, computer, internet, ....

thankx

Jan

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
There you go. I am getting another tattoo on both arms. it is 2
black bars then 3 black bars. Each going from left to right on my
forearms about 1/2 inch tall by 3 inches wide.

That sounds like the way I painted up a Trefoil Delta kite I made a
while back.

Travis Newbury

> Huh? It's a closed fist... The fingers are clenched whether viewed from
front or back, no?

No, no, no.... The fist if blocking your view of the other hand which
is the one flipping the bird.

Travis Newbury

It is the black keys of a piano

On a side note, The tattoo is not an original idea, I was in court
with my 17 year old daughter since she found out that batting your
eyes and crying do not always work when trying to avoid a speeding
ticket.

Anyway, on the side sitting there was someone there with the tattoo
described. I went over to him and asked "Piano?" He looked at me and
said, "no one ever guesses piano, they all think it is a bar code." I
told him it was obviously a piano and a very unique tattoo. The rest
is, well, history.

Of course my dermatologist who just removed a golf ball size chunk of
meat from my back does not think it a good idea to get another
tattoo... (oh the joys of getting old, and all you little snots out
there will have to go through it too)

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Huh? It's a closed fist... The fingers are clenched whether viewed from
front or back, no?

Innocent uncosmological feller! Appearances are deceptive, My fingers,
as you should really have deduced, can and do extend telescopically, and
my hand flesh is able to be parted. The middle one might have been
extended out the back; ready, as it were, to enforce the law or save the
maiden in distress or to give the kidnapper the finger if he was a weedy
type who had accidentally done the kidnapping.

What is accidental kidnapping, I hear you ask. I have a paper on this if
you are sufficiently interested.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
On a side note, The tattoo is not an original idea, I was in court
with my 17 year old daughter since she found out that batting your
eyes and crying do not always work when trying to avoid a speeding
ticket.

Anyway, on the side sitting there was someone there with the tattoo
described. I went over to him and asked "Piano?" He looked at me and
said, "no one ever guesses piano, they all think it is a bar code." I
told him it was obviously a piano and a very unique tattoo. The rest
is, well, history.

Of course my dermatologist who just removed a golf ball size chunk of
meat from my back does not think it a good idea to get another
tattoo... (oh the joys of getting old, and all you little snots out
there will have to go through it too)

When my daughter, as a teenager, announced suddenly that she was going
to get a tattoo, I went into panic mode inside but stayed icily
nonchalant on the outside so as not to trip her into it. I cunningly
steered the conversation to the dangers and difficulty and expense of
removing them if ever there was a change of mind and suggested that she
might try first a high quality removable one (stick-ons). She agreed! I
feinted when out of sight. She never even got to the removable ones and
soon lost the idea. I forget what replaced it, bungee jumping or
something?