Html Tool Tip in IE

M P

Hi!

I am using IE7 Beta 2 for html tooltips for combo box and found working thru
this code:

<option title="Capital Assets" value="09200000" selected>CA </option>

When other users using IE6 SP1 view this page, it doesn't work. Can you help
me troubleshoot the problem?

MP

Mike Brind

M said:
Hi!

I am using IE7 Beta 2 for html tooltips for combo box and found working thru
this code:

<option title="Capital Assets" value="09200000" selected>CA </option>

When other users using IE6 SP1 view this page, it doesn't work. Can you help
me troubleshoot the problem?

MP

Your post raises two questions:

1. Why post this obviously client-side question to server-side groups?
2. Why are you presenting the user with meaningless abbreviations in
the text values of your select list when you have the full text
available?