html tutes

trippy

Mark Parnell took the said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, trippy

And I'm saying that it doesn't - it just shows you as immature. If you
want to ignore that, that's up to you.

You're under the impression I'm looking for your approval or acceptance.
I'm not.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "The Way It Is" -- Tesla

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, trippy
You're under the impression I'm looking for your approval or acceptance.
I'm not.

It has nothing to do with my approval or acceptance. I'm just trying to
get you to see that it doesn't have the effect you seem to think it
does.

Just forget it. It's obviously too complicated for you.

dorayme

trippy said:
You're under the impression I'm looking for your approval or acceptance.
I'm not.

No, he is not. You are not thinking clearly. Read it again. MP is
right on this one. Mounds of profanity reveal a serious weakness
in one's weaponry.

However the judicious use of extremely dirty and filthy language
is something that is to be greatly admired and probably
encouraged. At least in an ideal world. Timing and context is
everything... ah... but am I wasting my breath here?

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme said:
No, he is not. You are not thinking clearly. Read it again. MP is
right on this one. Mounds of profanity reveal a serious weakness
in one's weaponry.

However the judicious use of extremely dirty and filthy language
is something that is to be greatly admired and probably
encouraged. At least in an ideal world. Timing and context is
everything... ah... but am I wasting my breath here?

Some are convinced that quantity not quality that counts. I guess they
figure if you fling enough some of it gotta stick somewhere.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Actually, I've never done that, but I have discovered that semi-friendly
gestures can often be misinterpreted as semi-inimical.

er... well, why is this a misinterpretation?

Look, seriously, I have no particular desire to offend you Boji,
you have never done me any harm, forget about it if you can't
quite understand the rough and bollocking spirit in which it is
said...

Shake hands with Blinky, he is my handshaking agent from now on...[/QUOTE]

No thanks, who knows where it's been? Besides, sharks smell funny.

trippy

Mark Parnell took said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, trippy

It has nothing to do with my approval or acceptance. I'm just trying to
get you to see that it doesn't have the effect you seem to think it
does.

Just forget it. It's obviously too complicated for you.

It isn't complicated at all, you're simply wrong. It does work.
Sometimes, it doesn't. It's not 100%, but in the majority of cases,
yeah, it does. It never works for long though. The first time's the only
time people are rocked on their heels. Given enough time, a person
sensitive to profanity will drop out but it's usenet, so that's rare.
It's all about finding something, keying on it to make the other person
quit. Profanity's one way, digging up google posts is another way. The
lame flamers (If you make a distinction) will go RL and make threats to
get that effect.

There's drawbacks to it. People don't exactly love you afterwards.
That's a given so I'll spare you the one line reply sarcastic reply of
your choice.

In the end, what I wanted was to give the warning that I'm not the
warmup guy. I'm not. Now you know.

You think hatter's bad? Let me know when you get a real troll.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM

NP: "The Way It Is" -- Tesla

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

trippy

vip.optusnet.com.au>, dorayme took the hamburger, threw it on the grill,
and I said "Oh wow"...
No, he is not. You are not thinking clearly. Read it again. MP is
right on this one. Mounds of profanity reveal a serious weakness
in one's weaponry.

However the judicious use of extremely dirty and filthy language
is something that is to be greatly admired and probably
encouraged. At least in an ideal world. Timing and context is
everything... ah... but am I wasting my breath here?

No, it's very reasonable, and advocable and thank you for saying it in
nice, reasonable and advocable sentences. It's noted and believe it or
not, I do that more frequently. But I'm not afraid to flame anyone. I
bow down to no one. And I'll do it as I see fit.

--

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

No thanks, who knows where it's been? ...

Ah Boji, maybe you are not such a shmuck after all!

dorayme

trippy said:
But I'm not afraid to flame anyone. I
bow down to no one. And I'll do it as I see fit.

Excellent! Lets take this off alt.html and slug away at each
other... just for catharctic light relief. Come to think of it,
is there a newsgroup whose purpose is to prize fight with the
filthiest and most underhand weaponry? Perhaps you can create
one. Look out for a new early "iGladiator", that will be me, and
may God help you...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Ah Boji, maybe you are not such a shmuck after all!

You may disagree, but in my own opinion (-considering all personal
negatives and positives,) I would have been a good Australian. I damn
near moved there in the '70s (-but the boat sank on its way here.)

trippy

vip.optusnet.com.au>, dorayme took the hamburger, threw it on the grill,
and I said "Oh wow"...
Excellent! Lets take this off alt.html and slug away at each
other... just for catharctic light relief. Come to think of it,
is there a newsgroup whose purpose is to prize fight with the
filthiest and most underhand weaponry?

There are many. Pick one.
Perhaps you can create
one. Look out for a new early "iGladiator", that will be me, and
may God help you...

Bring him and anyone else you think will help you. It won't make the
slightest difference either way.