HtmlDecode in <asp:image>

MRW

Hello!

I'm taking a file name from a database and using the <asp:image> tag in
GridView to show the image. However, some of the file names have
spaces in it and no matter what I do, for example:

<asp:Image runat=server ImageUrl=<%#
HttpUtility.HtmlDecode((Eval("WallpaperLink"))) %> />

It still displays the file as: bobs%20image. %20 keeps popping up.
Does anybody have any solutions?

Thanks for the help!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

That is because the Image control encodes the url correctly. An url may
not contain spaces, so they should be encoded as %20.

If you want to produce an image tag with an incorrectly encoded url, you
have to write the html code yourself.