HTMLgen maintenance.

C. Titus Brown

Hi all,

I spent a little bit of time today working on Robin Friedrich's
HTMLgen[0], and made it work more like a modern Python package, with a
Python package directory & distutils-based setup.py. I wanted to pass
these things on to Robin, but his e-mail address @pythonpros doesn't
work any more. Any ideas of whom to contact, or is this abandonware?

I noticed an 'htmlgen' project on sourceforge, with 0% activity; it was
created in August 2004 by Morten Kjeldgaard.

Anyhoo, if anyone wants my simple mods (10 lines total...) e-mail me.
The code is from 2.2.2, the latest from starship.python.net.

--titus

[0] http://starship.python.net/lib.html, and
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/2986