HTMLGen- Table Align property

Cappy2112

Does anyone know if the table align property is available in
HTMLgen.Table?
The docs don't show it, but I find it hard to believe that it is not
available.

I want to center the table.
Only the cell align propterty is available

Dave Benjamin

Cappy2112 said:
Does anyone know if the table align property is available in
HTMLgen.Table?
The docs don't show it, but I find it hard to believe that it is not
available.

I want to center the table.
Only the cell align propterty is available

I've never used HTMLgen, but you might try wrapping your table in a DIV
with a "style" attribute (or using the TableLite class, which also
accepts a "style" attribute), and setting the "text-align" property:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_text_text-align.asp

Hope this helps,
Dave

Dave Benjamin

Cappy2112 said:
Does anyone know if the table align property is available in
HTMLgen.Table?
The docs don't show it, but I find it hard to believe that it is not
available.

I want to center the table.
Only the cell align propterty is available
<DIV align="center"></DIV>

Cappy2112

Table and TableLite are different classes. Tablelite requires a little
more work, and I will ave to rewrite some code to use it.

I am using Table a tthe moment

I'm not familiar with tall the details of CSS at the moment, nad
learning it would only slow down my progress.

Maybe I'll just add the align property to the class

Thanks for your help

Dave Benjamin

Cappy2112 said:
Table and TableLite are different classes. Tablelite requires a little
more work, and I will ave to rewrite some code to use it.

I am using Table a tthe moment

Well, as far as I know, wrapping a DIV align="center" around a TABLE
should produce the same effect as giving the TABLE an align="center".

Dave

Tim Roberts

Cappy2112 said:
Does anyone know if the table align property is available in
HTMLgen.Table?
The docs don't show it, but I find it hard to believe that it is not
available.

I want to center the table.
Only the cell align propterty is available

You've got the source. Surely it would have been quicker and easier to
just Go Look It Up. That's the beauty of Python.

No, it's not there. It's easy enough to add it, or you can wrap the table
in <center> or <div align='center'>.