    another control?? Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thank a lot!

    Corey
    Corey Erkes, May 27, 2005

  2. The standard File control allows only one file to be specified for upload.
    If you need to upload 2 files, then the simplest solution is to have 2 File
    controls on the page.
    There are fancier options, but they generally require thick clients. Here
    are some 3rd party options that may help you out:
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-231.aspx
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-131.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 29, 2005

  3. Corey Erkes

    Corey Erkes Guest

    I guess I was looking to upload 2 or more at one time. I might just have to
    use to file controls. Thanks for your help!

    Corey

    Corey Erkes, May 31, 2005