HtmlTable control

chinye

Please could someone help me asap??? I have created a
user control which creates a table for the left
navigation for each channel with its postings in a page
template in MCMS 2002. The problem is that it is not
creating multiple tables, instead the second table
created is over writing the first table, and the third
table created is over writing the second table etc so i
only have one table showing in the template. What i need
to happen is for 4 tables to be created if there 4
channels, 3 tables to be created if there are 3 channels
and so on.