HtmlTextWriterAttribute for double click attribute

whoisnidhee

Hi Everyone,

I am building a server control. I am using the HtmlTextWriterAttribute
class for adding the attributes to the control. I want to add a
function on the "double click" event. The HtmlTextWriterAttribute does
not provide the ondoubleclick event. How can I add this attribute to
my class without making a literal string?

Nidhee

Dale

Just use the string. The HtmlTextWriterAttribute doesn't even try to cover
all the bases. That's why the AddAttribute method has an overload that uses
a literal string.

Dale Preston
MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA