HTMLTidy support til VS.net 2003

Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

Hi.

I am, like many others problably, getting insane with the build-in html
editor in vs.net 2003.

I found this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...vstechart/html/tchVSAddinEnablingHTMLTidy.asp

But is there a precompiled-ready-to-install edition somewhere on the net?

It would be much appreciated if someone could point me in the right
direction. Other plugins which can enhance the html editor (or at least shut
i completly down) would also be great!

Thanks in advance
Anders, Denmark

Steve Easton

What problems are you having with the FP 2003 html editor??

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

What problems are you having with the FP 2003 html editor??

None?? It´s the Visual studio 2003 editor

Steve Easton

Aah.
Mis-read your post.

--