    any ideas?

    thanks

    Chris

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Nov 25, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Chris Botha Guest

    Use IIS Manager and in the properties of the site there is a new tab called
    ASP.NET. See that the ASP.NET version is still 1.1 and was not changed by
    the installation to 2.0.
    If you are running 2003 Server then ensure that each framework has its own
    application pool.

    Chris Botha, Nov 25, 2005

  3. yes, i had checked this and it is set to 1.1.

    I am running Server 2000.

    I found some blogs that are refering to this problem.
    They all basically lead to reinstalling IIS

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Nov 25, 2005