    Any clues to what caused this problem?

    Thanks in advance
    MW de Jager
    MW de Jager, May 18, 2005

  2. Is there anything in the event log that provides a clue?

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835387

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 18, 2005

  3. MW de Jager

    MW de Jager Guest

    The following 2 messages are in the event log.

    aspnet_wp.exe could not be launched because the username and/or password supplied in the processModel section of the config file are invalid.

    aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is 80004005. This error can be caused when the worker process account has insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the .NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the installation directory allow access to the configured account.

    Kind regards

    MW de Jager

    MW de Jager, May 18, 2005