    "%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\version\aspnet_regiis.exe" -i

    4. Run the IIS server again by IISRESET.

    Nothing worked ...Please help me in solvinf this problem...

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFyYW12ZWVy?=, Jul 27, 2006

  2. try putting a POHTML (Plain old HTML) file in the folder and request it via
    HTTP In your browser. If that works, then you know it is an ASP.NET issue.
    There are a log of variables that can come into play here. Is it an IIS
    Application? What version of the Framework is it set to run under? If Windows
    Server (IIS 6.0) do you have separate appPools for 1.1 and 2.0 version apps?
    etc.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Thanks for reply . If I put the Plain HTML file and try to browse from IIS I
    get an error "Page cannot be displayed".

    Yes it san IIS application.
    ver1.1 framework is running.

    I have IIS 6 also installed.

    Please help me solving the problem.