HTTP 403 Forbidden Internet Explorer

Guest

Hi All

Just trying to set up SDK Quickstart Tutorials and got as far as installing
MSDE with the required paramaters ok. Have XP Pro with IIS running and Vis
Studio installed. Problem is when I click on the link to ASP.Net Quickstarts
I get the 403 error page at address http://localhost/quickstart/ASPPlus/
which includes the message "You might not have permission to view this
directory or page using the credentials you supplied".