Http 404 error after move aspx files to another location

Guest

Hi all,

I got a problem with my web application. I have a project under the
inetpub/wwwroot. Now I move it to another folder under c:\. There is a
subfolder in this project. when I run the web app, all aspx files directly
under the project folder are fine, only the aspx files that under the
subfolder cannot be found.

I guess I did sth wrong when I moved the project. please tell me how to fix
it.

Thx
Patricia