HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error - on a Non-Default Web Site

John

Hi,

I am getting the above error message on a non-default
website. But, default.asp and other asp files work
properly.

There are few asp files which are residing on this non-
default website created by our application folks, and it
is not working.

Server Details
Win2k SP4
IIS 5.0
URLSCAN is installed
C2 Security Settings implemented on the server.

Please, let me know what could be wrong!

John

Thanks Aaron, The same step what I thought and I did apply
the permissions to ODBC setting in the HKLM registry
settings, and have to reboot the server for this to take
effect!

Which I have not done it yet! thanks again!