    give me some advice, guidelines on where to start?

    Thank's ...... oh, and happy new year!!

    Yodai

    Yodai, Jan 6, 2004

  2. "Yodai" <> wrote in
    news:Q2AKb.2419160$:

    > I have this project on an embbeded system where I've programmed a very
    > simple dynamic web-server on C, which serves 1 connection at a time. I
    > need to implement a basic authentication system. I've heard the easiest
    > is to go for
    > HTTP 1.1 authentication, but I don't know ho to implement it.... Can
    > anybody give me some advice, guidelines on where to start?

    Not here. This is not a question about the C language. Try
    comp.arch.emebedded instead.

    --
    - Mark ->

    Mark A. Odell, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Yodai

    lallous Guest

    "Mark A. Odell" <> wrote in message
    > "Yodai" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I have this project on an embbeded system where I've programmed a very
    > > simple dynamic web-server on C, which serves 1 connection at a time. I
    > > need to implement a basic authentication system. I've heard the easiest
    > > is to go for
    > > HTTP 1.1 authentication, but I don't know ho to implement it.... Can
    > > anybody give me some advice, guidelines on where to start?

    > Not here. This is not a question about the C language. Try
    > comp.arch.emebedded instead.
    >
    > --
    > - Mark ->
    > --

    In addition you might want to read the HTTP/1.1 Protocol (RFC 2616)

    --
    Elias

    lallous, Jan 7, 2004
  4. "lallous" <> wrote in

    >> > I have this project on an embbeded system where I've programmed a
    >> > very simple dynamic web-server on C, which serves 1 connection at a
    >> > time. I need to implement a basic authentication system. I've heard
    >> > the easiest is to go for
    >> > HTTP 1.1 authentication, but I don't know ho to implement it.... Can
    >> > anybody give me some advice, guidelines on where to start?

    >> Not here. This is not a question about the C language. Try
    >> comp.arch.emebedded instead.

    > In addition you might want to read the HTTP/1.1 Protocol (RFC 2616)

    Thanks, I will. Wait a minute, I didn't ask the question. I'm confused
    now.

    --
    - Mark ->

    Mark A. Odell, Jan 7, 2004