HTTP Client library - uploading files (POST method)

Emil

I am looking for a HTTP Client library for C++ that I can use to upload
files by using the POST method to a PHP-script on my server.

I am currently using QT's QHttp but I cant seem to get file uploads to
work.

This is the functionality I want:
<form action="upload.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="file" name="file">
</form>

Anyway, any help would be appreciated!