HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Error -asp.net

Raghu Raman

Hi ,

I have a small ASP.net 2.0 web service application which connects to
sqlserver 2000 DB .

am running this web app from XP .

I am using Windows authenticaation .

In the project -properties-web tab , When I Choose the option "Use
Visual studio development server" my application works .

If i choose "Use local IIS web server" option , when i run my
application , it says

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Error -You are not authorized to view this
Page .

I dont have any users specified in the Authorization of web config file.

Please help me how to solve this problem .

Thanks
Devasena
Six faces rule the world