HTTP Error 500, Internal Server Error

Terry Ladouceur

I have installed VB.NET 2003 on my machine. Whenever I write a web service
or web page of any type that uses ADO to connect to a SQL Database I get a
HTTP Error 500 Internal Server Error. I have tried connecting to local SQL,
Remote SQL, have the service run on a personal web server and a remote web
server and I get the same thing everytime. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Terry

Naveen K

Very simple... just register this file on ur machine.

regsvr32 C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary Interop
Assemblies\adodb.dll

Hope this helps.

thanks,
NAveen.