HTTP Error 500

Vera

Window XP PRO, Access 2000, FR2002, FP2002 ext.
I have 3 webs with database, two work fine, the other
gives this error.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
error '80004005'

Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft
Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It
is already opened exclusively by another user, or you
need permission to view its data.

I had to reinstall Window and published all the web site
from ISP were they work fine. They worked fine before the
crash.

Vera

debbied

Have you tried compacting and repairing the access
database? Or rebooting that server?

Bob Barrows

Vera said:
Window XP PRO, Access 2000, FR2002, FP2002 ext.
I have 3 webs with database, two work fine, the other
gives this error.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
error '80004005'

Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft
Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It
is already opened exclusively by another user, or you
need permission to view its data.

I had to reinstall Window and published all the web site
from ISP were they work fine. They worked fine before the
crash.

Vera

Start here: http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2009

Bob Barrows