    Then what is the difference between HTP GET and HTTP POST request ?

    thnaks for your help
    serge
    serge calderara, Nov 4, 2005

  2. serge calderara

    Ice Guest

    basically, you should talk terms of "requests" and not really "protocol" at
    this level.

    for a SOAP tutorial, check out http://www.w3schools.com/soap/default.asp

    the different between SOAP, GET and POST requests is basically the "format"
    of the request generated.

    ice

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have read that when you creat a web service, the default protocol used

    is

    Ice, Nov 4, 2005