Http Handler Actions,Command

Matt

I have succesfully written HttpHandler which get the URL from web
config( key value pair). when i type fake.aspx on browser goes to
realpage.aspx fine.
key"fake.aspx" value"realPage.aspx"
On realPage aspx i have two button to click.
I am not sure how to implement these click events.
Any suggestion for click events implementation.
Code behind of the realPage.aspx? OR How Handler implements,fires this
event..