Http handler conflict with Website publishing mode

tiendq

Hi,

My web application using a Http handler to handle request for *.aspx
page in a specific folder e.g. /Articles , which generate requested
page dynamically. It worked well.

But when I publishing my website with final version, so I uncheck
"Allow this precompiled site to be updatable" checkbox in Web Site
Publishing dialog, error occured! Whenever I request a "non-existed"
..aspx page in /Articles folder, instead of Http handler will generate a
page for me, my server return following message "This is a marker file
generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!". I
known that this is text placed in every aspx page when publishing
website in un-updatable mode. So why? I guess that ASP.NET just check
the requested page for existence but why it ignore my handler?

thanks for your help,
Tien,