HTTP Handlers???

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by dwa, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. dwa

    dwa Guest

    I can't get the httpHandlers settings to work my
    web.config file

    My httpHanders section in web.config looks like this:

    <httpHandlers>
    <add verb="*" path="*.spud"
    type="async.AsyncHttpHandler,async">
    </httpHandlers>

    In my service's code-behind, I've got an AsynhHttpHandler
    implementation of
    IHttpAsyncHandler:

    namespace async
    {
    public class AsyncHttpHandler : IHttpAsynclHandler(...)
    };

    According to the documentation, specifying path
    = "*.spud" should cause
    asynch.AsyncHttpHandler to be processed whenever any page
    with a .spud
    extension is requested, but I can't get this to work.

    What might I be doing wrong?

    -- da
    dwa, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Hi,

    I noticed that you posted the same question in the
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group. One community member has
    replied you in that thread. Please check it when you have time.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    Get Secure! ┬ĘC www.microsoft.com/security