    if you retreive this file programatically (and I should) you should set the
    Connection http header to "close".
    How can I do that?
    TomislaW, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Look at HttpRequest class, property Headers.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 11, 2005

  3. TomislaW

    Bruce Barker Guest

    they are telling you not to use a KeepAlive session. in HttpWebRequest, you
    set KeepAlive to false.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Oct 11, 2005
  4. TomislaW

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Eliyahu Goldin wrote:

    > Look at HttpRequest class, property Headers.

    Http*Web*Request. That header can be set through the KeepAlive property.

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto: