    it here, it changes to \, but in IE, it's W with a horizontal line.

    Help.

    Thanks.

    Jane Giles, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Jane Giles

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    What is the Character Encoding set for that site? (this might be in a meta
    tag, or it might be sent as part of the HTTP headers)

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Jane Giles" <> wrote in message
    : Hi.
    :
    : I have two sites on my computer. If I display the header information from
    : site 1, it displays PATH_TRANSLATED as below.
    :
    : D:\kb\applicationprogram\ui\http\ClientPortal\kb\article\index.asp
    :
    : If I display the header information from site 2, it display
    PATH_TRANSLATED
    : as below.
    :
    : D:\kb\applicationprogram\ui\http\CustomerPortal\display\2\search.asp,
    except
    : the \ here is W with a line going across it. For some reason, when I
    paste

    Ken Schaefer, Sep 26, 2003