    guidance?

    Thanks
    , May 16, 2005

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    wrote:

    > I'm trying to access http header parameters with javascript. Can
    > anyone direct me to js libs to suit the purpose or provide some
    > guidance?

    Which headers do you want? The only one, that I know of, that a page has
    access to directly from JS is the document.referrer property.

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, May 16, 2005

  3. JRS: In article <>, dated Mon, 16 May
    2005 00:07:04, seen in news:comp.lang.javascript, Randy Webb
    <> posted :
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I'm trying to access http header parameters with javascript. Can
    >> anyone direct me to js libs to suit the purpose or provide some
    >> guidance?

    >Which headers do you want? The only one, that I know of, that a page has
    >access to directly from JS is the document.referrer property.

    One has indirect access to the Last-Modified header.

    Dr John Stockton, May 16, 2005
  4. wrote:

    > I'm trying to access http header parameters with javascript. Can
    > anyone direct me to js libs to suit the purpose or provide some
    > guidance?

    <http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/>

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, May 23, 2005