http://localhost/quickstart - You are not Authorized to view this page

Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
http://localhost/quickstart - You are not Authorized to view this page

I just installed everything and this is where I stand. I am getting a permission issue. On the other hand in my localhost folder I do not have a quickstart folder but I am not sure if I am supposed to or not. I am new to ASP.Net and this is driving me nuts.

I did not get any errors during install then clicked on launch and hit the page error above. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kode