HTTP Post and Get with Complex Types

Chris B.

I have a web service written in C# that takes a class containing simple
types as a parameter and returns a class containing simple types as the
return value.

When I view the .asmx page for this web service, I only see the SOAP
description and would like to also support HTTP POST. It is my
understanding that I only see SOAP because my parameter and return value are
complex types. What do I need to do in order to support HTTP POST. An
example of a company that is doing something similar to what I would like to
do is
http://webservices.primerchants.com/creditcard.asmx?op=CreditCardCredit.
Their SOAP version of the function returns a complex type
(CreditCardCreditResult) but they also support POST and GET. How is that
done?

Thanks.

Jan Tielens

Their input parameters are simple types, so you can use the test page. The
output type doesn't matter...