HTTP post constantly submitting

johnmcauley

Hello all,

I have a http request that I have to parse and re-submit to another
form sitting on a web server on another machine.
I use the following code to post the form

Net::HTTP.post_form(URI.parse(URL'),
{'Username'=>'', 'message'=>params[:reply]})

And it works nicely, except that it will not stop resubmitting the
form, even after the rails app has moved on the form is continuously
resubmitting in the background.

I think this is something stupid that stupid old me ain't picking up
on. Nevertheless it's annoying and I want it gone, so any help is
greatly appreciated.

john