http post on submit, URL being encoded

wingsforwheels

Prior to posting a form (.asp page) to a URL, I check the parameters
being passed and they are not encoded, but when the URL is served it is
encoded. How can I prevent this?

The code is as follows:
<%
Response.Buffer = True
%>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
function PostToURL() {

alert(document.formA.Source.value);
document.formA.submit();
}
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>

<BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="PostToURL();">

</form>

</BODY>
</HTML>

My alert prior to the form submit shows:
http://website.com?planSource=TEST&...AABBB0002&planId=AAABBB0003&planId=AAABBB0004

The result of the post is:
http://website.com?planSource=TEST&...AABBB0002&planId=AAABBB0003&planId=AAABBB0004

wingsforwheels

Thanks for the reply, the problem ended up being that my form tag was
missing method='post'