HTTP Proxy in J2ME simulator

avidouglen

Hello,

I am currently testing a J2ME midlet, designed for an IDEN-based
cellular phone. I am testing it on the appropriate IDEN emulator.
My problem is that I would like to configure it to use an HTTP proxy,
but for some reason the midlet ignores the sdk's configuration.
Can anyone please tell me if it is indeed possible to work thru an HTTP
proxy? or is this a limitation of the emulator? (I am assuming that the
midlet itself does not override the configured proxy, this is what the
developer has told me...)

Thanks in advance,
Avi D

Darryl Pierce

Hello,

I am currently testing a J2ME midlet, designed for an IDEN-based
cellular phone. I am testing it on the appropriate IDEN emulator.
My problem is that I would like to configure it to use an HTTP proxy,
but for some reason the midlet ignores the sdk's configuration.

Try configuring the *emulator* to work with the proxy.