    How to reach internet with my Ruby applet.

    regards
    sujeet
    sujeet kumar, Jun 7, 2005

  2. sujeet kumar wrote:
    > Hi
    > My demo ruby applet is not able to reach internet.

    Since when are there Ruby applets?

    >I am a student
    > and use proxy to reach nternet.I have provided a username and
    > password to reach internet.Mozilla is able to reach internet just fine
    > using specified proxy, but my demo ruby applet not. In mozilla i have
    > to bypass some proxyies.
    > How to reach internet with my Ruby applet.

    Maybe you are on Windows and your proxy needs NTLM authentication. Dunno
    whether that's possible with Net::HTTP but I guess rather not.

    Kind regards

    robert
    Robert Klemme, Jun 7, 2005

  3. sujeet kumar

    ES Guest

    Le 7/6/2005, "Robert Klemme" <> a =E9crit:
    >sujeet kumar wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> My demo ruby applet is not able to reach internet.

    >Since when are there Ruby applets?
    >
    >>I am a student
    >> and use proxy to reach nternet.I have provided a username and
    >> password to reach internet.Mozilla is able to reach internet just fine
    >> using specified proxy, but my demo ruby applet not. In mozilla i have
    >> to bypass some proxyies.
    >> How to reach internet with my Ruby applet.

    >Maybe you are on Windows and your proxy needs NTLM authentication. Dunno
    >whether that's possible with Net::HTTP but I guess rather not.

    Perhaps he is not using the _ruby_ proxy?

    sujeet, could you include more information, are you using Net::HTTP
    or some other method of accessing the Internet? There is a specific
    way of HTTP access through proxy, see Net::HTTP.Proxy for information[1].

    >Kind regards
    >
    > robert

    [1]
    http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/http/rdoc/classes/Net/HTTP.html#M00=