    I get

    Error processing form
    invalid distribution file

    gert, Apr 29, 2010

  2. gert

    James Mills Guest

    James Mills, Apr 29, 2010

  3. gert

    gert Guest

    On Apr 29, 10:49 pm, James Mills <> wrote:
    > On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:53 AM, gert <> wrote:
    > > How do you upload a plain text .py file as a source file?

    > http://lmgtfy.com/?q=python distutils tutorial

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=does not work :)

    I have only access to the webpage form too upload my one file.
    pkginfo is ok, just want to at a single .py file instead of a complete
    site-package tar directory, because it is not a site-package, its more
    like a single exe file.
    Maybe it is just the name of the file that need to be changed.

    gert, Apr 30, 2010
  4. > I have only access to the webpage form too upload my one file.
    > pkginfo is ok, just want to at a single .py file instead of a complete
    > site-package tar directory, because it is not a site-package, its more
    > like a single exe file.

    Uploading individual .py files is not supported. If it's not a Python
    package, it shouldn't be in the Python Package Index.

    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin v. Loewis, May 1, 2010