HTTP::Request::Form - Can't submit a form with input type=image button

fochie

Greetings,

I'm having trouble "pressing" a Form button of type=image using
HTTP::Request:Form and HTML::Treebuilder. I can retrieve, parse a
document and fill in fileds fine in the form, but I'm confused on the
syntax of the press method when the input object is type=image and has
no name associated with it.

All attempts so far indicate that I am specifying the image to press
incorrectly.

The HTTP::Request:Form doc states the following related to pressing a
form button -

"press([$name [, $coord ] [, $number]])
..
..
The "coord" parameter comes in handy if you have an image button. If
this is the case, the button press will simulate a press at coordinates
[2,2] unless you provide an anonymous array with different
coordinates."

A dump of the form I need to submit shows the following -

FORM METHOD=POST
ACTION=/exec/varzea/ae-nickname-search/

BASE=http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/subst/search/auction-search.html/ref=a_h_tn_as/104-8399919-2455160
FIELD{input/hidden} exchange-type=auction
FIELD{input/text} seller=mysellername
BUTTON image=[image]
image={image}

Any assistance on how to specify the proper syntax to submit this form
is most appreciated.

Thanks !
Steve